New Music Blogs!
Photos come from Artists' official websites/MySpace pages
The Prophet - Hip Hop/R&B Blog:
- New Brandy Single - "Fall"
- New John Legend Single - "Quickly" featuring Brandy
- New Kelis Music Surfaces - Two songs produced by Diplo
- Kid Kudi Performs "Day N' Nite" on Carson Daly
- New Christina Milian album/single news
Photos come from artists' official websites/MySpace pages
Toya's World - R&B Blog:
- New sneak peak of Ciara's new single, "Love Sex Magic," featuring Justin Timberlake
- New LeToya Luckett (formerly of Destiny's Child) single, "She Ain't Sh** On Me"
- X-Factor Winner, Alexandra Burke working with Akon & Pharrell
- Electrik Red showcases album artwork for debut album, How To Be a Lady: Volume 1
- New Rihanna album expected by the end of the year (WOW!)
- New Leona Lewis album scheduled for Fall (working with Ryan Tedder & Guy Chambers, among others)
Photos come from Artists' Official Websites/MySpace pages
This Must Be... Pop! (formerly Dirrrty Pop) - Pop Music Blog:
- Emma Bunton collaborating with producer/songwriter Max Martin (Kelly Clarkson, Sugababes, Britney Spears) on new material
All of this news exciting! I'm particularly excited about the new Kelis, Leona and Emma Bunton. I, like Jessica over on This Must Be... Pop! am a bit surprised that Emma is working with Max Martin. I admittedly purchased Emma's last album and was HUGELY dissapointed. I enjoyed the 60s throwback vibe that Free Me had goin' for it, but I was hoping she's change things up on her next effort. No...she kept up with that whole sound and produced a boring album. This collaboration could be hot...or it could be a hot mess. I'm bettin' on the former!
Check out these other music bloggers when you get a chance!